d6

KnitSmithery

It all started with the Knitting Olympics. The Games may be over but the yarnsanity endures....

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bleurgh

A week of being sneezed and coughed on by snotty little boys has finally caught up with me and I have a stinker of a cold. Everything hurts. Added to which I think the tiny needles are creating hand problems.

Whine, whine, whine. I know.

In sock news, I got fed up with untangling the yarn and needles every time I picked it up, so I've moved on to working on one sock at a time. I've marked the row where I left off working on both, so that I can count and make both sock feet the same size. Hopefully...

Things are going much faster now. Except for the aches and pains and whining...Drugs are my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Drugs are permitted for Sock Team knitters - so they can keep on knitting!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home