d6

KnitSmithery

It all started with the Knitting Olympics. The Games may be over but the yarnsanity endures....

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cable Scarf


Cable Scarf
Originally uploaded by jwordsmith.
This is the yarn from Shady Side Farm Studio, wot I bought last month at the Knit and Crochet Show.

There are many other things I should be knitting right now, but I needed to play with this. It is delicious. And, much as I like the pattern (from Pieknits) I think I need it to be wider. Might have to frog. But then again, that just means I'll get to knit this lovely yarn again.

Oh, and by the way, that is a really really big ball of yarn, not an incredibly tiny scarf.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

O I love that scarf and the yarn. What's the mix? I'm currently staring really hard at a big cone of lambswool/angora/nylon in natural (which looks oddly like cotton/linen but can't be because it doesn't say so on the label so I suppose I have to trust t'mill) which would knit up beautifully to that pattern.
Jo
http://celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home