d6

KnitSmithery

It all started with the Knitting Olympics. The Games may be over but the yarnsanity endures....

Saturday, September 30, 2006

DEATH!

Aaarghhh!

I'm Dead

Death arrived in the mail today, from Wyoming , not the West Country as I had expected (I had read the sidebars of Yarn-Monkey's site incorrectly).

The socks are lovely, made of Plymouth Colorspun DK (75% Acrylic, 25% Wool), which means they'll probably last longer than the ones I made. They fit perfectly and are in a colourway I'd wear any day of the week. (To be honest I'd have worn even the most horrible of colours anyway, simply because they were my Socks of Doom and would make me smile).

The blow was further softened by a handful of Ghirardelli Caramel Chocolate Squares and a lovely postcard of a landmark near her home, the Devil's Tower.

Sock Wars Killer Postcard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home