d6

KnitSmithery

It all started with the Knitting Olympics. The Games may be over but the yarnsanity endures....

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Trekking XXL Handwarmers


Trekking XXL Handwarmers
Originally uploaded by jwordsmith.
As promised, a picture of my handwarmers. Tell me those people who dyed this aren't artists.

I'm knitting mitt covers for them now, because I know I'm going to want to wear them past the coolth of autumn (which has yet to reach us).

I'm happy with them. Must write up the pattern properly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiberjoy said...

Your description of the yarn color in an earlier blog is lovely. And indeed, the yarn is that wonderful mountain watery blue. Great idea to use it as a hand warmer rather than socks. What pattern did you use?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Fiberjoy said...

P.S. (No edit button for previous comments.)

Dr Who is revived??? We love Dr Who! We used to watch it nightly. My DH collected the videos.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home