d6

KnitSmithery

It all started with the Knitting Olympics. The Games may be over but the yarnsanity endures....

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Stitch Markers: "Red Wave"


Stitch Markers "Red Wave"
Originally uploaded by jwordsmith.
These stitch markers will be winging their way to somone from the Stitch Marker Exchange, later this month.

I liked them so much I made myself some earrings that differ only in that the big white bead is a reddish/brown bead in the earrings.

I put different coloured seed beads at the top of each, so that someone could, potentially, use them to check quickly where they were in a round (if they knew the yellow one came first and the blue one was the last one...)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JenW!~ said...

I really like those. I too am part of this swap. You did a nice job.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Thanks, Jen!

I'm in danger of becoming addicted. You?

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home